Citizen Call Centre
The Citizen's Call Centre (CCC) is a single window, IT enabled facility of Government that enables citizens and Government to interact effectively. Envisaged as a Government to Citizen (G2C) interface, the Call Centre enables the quick delivery of critical information, which is otherwise either inaccessible or difficult for the citizens to trace. The relevance of a Government/Public Call Centre is more important in the context of increased focus on e-Governance and with the implementation of the Right to Information Act 2005 for providing information to the citizens in a user-friendly manner. This Integrated CCC that was made operational on 09-05-2005 works on all calendar days except national holidays, 24 x 7.
Equipped with a PRI/ISDN connection with 30 lines, a team of highly experienced and skilled Call Centre Executives, function to address the queries of the citizens round the clock. The Call Centre is available at 155300 (Mobile users may prefix 0471 and is accessible from anywhere in Kerala at local call rates.
Calls are being answered by a team of Call Centre Executives, who are highly experienced and skilled professionals. The Call Centre which is established in Thiruvananthapuram is receiving more than 300 calls on a normal day. There is a knowledge bank of 18 Government departments, and a general enquiry at the CCC. Complaints as a part of the Hon'ble Chief Minister's Sutharyakeralam programme and those related to the Taxes and Civil Supplies departments are also received here.
|Networks other than BSNL may use ||0471 - 2335523|
0471 - 2115054
0471 - 2115098
|State Consumer Helpline can be accessed through the |
Toll free number
The Citizen's Call Center located at Thiruvananthapuram provides, over telephone, provides information and complaint registry services for the benefit of the common man.
The information provided includes,
1. Details of schemes, programmes, entitlements, welfare benefits etc.
Details of popular services such as ration card, driving license, building permit, employment registration etc.
2. Modalities of accessing such entitlements/benefits
Procedures for accessing various kinds of certificates such as nativity, caste, transfer of residence etc.
Details of various Departments, including Civil Supplies Department, Revenue, General Education, Kerala State Electricity Board, Kerala Water Authority, Motor Vehicles Department, Local Self Government Department, Kerala University, Registration Department, SC Department, ST Department, Kerala Women’s Commission, NORKA, MG University, Electrical Inspectorate, Employment and Training Department, Industrial Training Department, Cooperation Department, Parliamentary Affairs Department, Taxes Department (e-filing) are available through the Call Centre. Besides, details of Government projects such as National portal of India, Malayalam Computing, INSIGHT, File/Petition tracking etc are also available from the Citizen Call centre.
Kerala Women's Helpline, Industries and Commerce, Sree Sankaracharya Sanskrit University, PSC Helpline, Akshaya etc. has started to avail the services of Citizen Call Centre.
Complaint Registry Services
- The Call Centre also acts as a complaint registry for senior officials/Ministers of Government Departments. It also accepts complaints under the Chief Minister's Sutharya Keralam programme.
- Complaints received are transferred to the Public Grievance Redressal Cell of the Chief Minister using online facility. The Call Centre also accepts complaints for Taxes Department.
- The Call Centre receives complaints regarding check posts round the clock. Complaints received are passed on to the Commissioner, Commercial Taxes and Special Tax Officer. In addition, a mobile alert is also sent instantaneously. The Commercial Taxes Department enquires about the complaint and informs action taken to the complainant as well as the Call Centre. If the complainant makes further enquiries regarding the same, the result of action taken by the Taxes Department is communicated, based on the Action Taken Report by the Taxes Department.
- Since May 2008 the Call Centre has been accepting complaints relating to the Civil Supplies Department. These complaints are forwarded to the Director of Civil Supplies and the Secretary to Government, Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs to their e-mail IDs.
Note: Complaints in Malayalam and English are accepted.
For more details, please contact
|Project Managers||0471 2332200|