Motor Vehicles Department 1. FAST (Fully Automated Services in Transport Department ) Projects in MVD (Computerization) 2. Institute of Driver Training and Research, Chevayoor, Kozhikode (Functioning Temporarily which will be shifted to Edappal, Malappuram) 3. Closed User Group Mobile Phone Connections for Enforcement activities.
Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) 1. Jawaharlal Nehru Urban Renewal Mission (JNNURM) – Low Floor Buses for Thiruvananthapuram and Ernakulam Districts
Kerala State Water Transport Department 1. Insurance coverage for the Passengers and crew travelling in the boats of State Water Transport Department.
1.Transport (A) Department Phone :0471- 2517014
1. Budget, loans and grants Institution loan in respect of KSRTC and KTDFC. 2. PAC, PUC, Draft Paras, Audit Paras relating to KSRTC and KTDFC. 3. Land acquisition in respect of Railways, BSNL, Airport etc. 4. MACT claims relating to KSRTC. 5. Kerala Transport Development Finance Corporation. 6. Sree Chithra Thirunal College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram. 7. Compassionate employment assistance in KSRTC. 8. All papers relating to KSRTC routes, Bus stations, Canteens, Bus stops. 9. Land Acquisition. 10. All Establishment papers of KSRTC including pension of erstwhile Transport Department.
2. Transport (B) Department Phone :0471- 2517186
1. Registration—Permit—Nationalisation. 2. Students concession—Driving license. 3. Fare Revision. 4. State Transport Authority. 5. Regional Transport Authority. 6. Constitution of Regional Transport Authority and connected WPs. 7. Report of C & AG—Composite Tax. 8. Amendment to Motor Vehicles Act and Rules. 9. Interstate Transport matters. 10. National permit. 11. Reciprocal agreement—Zonal permit—National permit—WPs connected with the subject. 12. Budget—consolidation work. 13. Amendment to Motor Vehicles Taxation Act and Rules. 14. Kerala Motor Vehicles Taxation Act and Rules for the District Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Idukki, Kottayam, Alappuzha and Ernakulam. Draft paras, Audit Paras, Local Audit Reports, Transport policy. 14. L.A. Interpellations, Miscellaneous papers of the Department.
3. Transport (C) Department Phone : 0471-251 8632
1. Kerala Motor Vehicles Taxation Act and Rules for the Districts of Kannur, Kozhikode, Wayanad, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur and Kasaragod— Tax instalment papers of the Districts. 2. Administration Report—VTC to Local bodies, purchase. 3. All establishment papers relating to Non—Gazetted Officers of the Motor Vehicles Department. 4. Tax instalment of Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Idukki, Kottayam, Alappuzha, Ernakulam Districts—Papers relating to rent of private buldings. 5. All Establishment papers of Gazetted Officers of Motor Vehicles Department. 6. Computerisation of Motor Vehicles Department.
4. Transport (D) Department Phone : 0471-2518698
1. All papers relating to State Water Transport Department. 2. Railways, Airports in Kerala. 3. Konkan Railway Corporation. 4. Cochin Shipyard Ltd. 5. Post and Telegraph. 6. M.A.C.T. cases involving Department Vehicles. 7. Road safety.