- Who are eligible to subscribe for Kerala Gazette?
Ans: Those who apply and remit the subscription for the same at specified rates are eligible. Subscribers are enrolled during January and July of every year.
- From where the application for change of name/signature, religion, correction of Casts etc. can be had?
Application form is available with Publication Wing of the department at Government Central press, Thiruvananthapuram and from District Forms Stores of various districts.
- Is the form free of cost?
The form is supplied free of cost; but at the time of submission of the same Rs. 4/- will also be collected as cost of application form.
- What is the procedure to get the application form and mode of submission?
Application can be collected in person, or can be had from Government Central Press by sending request with self-addressed and stamped envelop. Filled up application along with fees can be submitted/forwarded to Superintendent of Government Presses, Government Central Press, Thiruvananthapuram or at District Forms Store in other districts.
- How along it will take to get a notification regarding change of name/signature etc. published in Gazette?
Normally it takes 40-45 days from the date of submission.
- Is there any prescribed model for notification to be published in Gazette?
Models of Gazette notification can be had from Part-IV of Kerala Gazette. A few of blank models are as given below:-
i)Â For publishing Heirship certificates and enquiries thereof:
Deputy Superintendent (Gl) Govt. Central Press, Tvpm.
ii)Enquiry regarding notification on change of name, religion etc.:
Publication Assistant, Administrative Assistance Govt. Central Press, Tvpm and Dist Forms Officers in other Districts.
iii)For Gazette subscription:
Superintendent of Govt. Presses, Tvpm. Publication Assistant Govt. Central Press, Tvpm.
iv)For Govt. publications:
Sale counter at Govt. Central Press, Tvpm. and District Forms Stores. Also available with Approved agencies
v)For Agency for sale of Govt. Application:
Â Apply to Director of Printing Govt. Central Press, Thiruvananthapuram.